Monday, July 26, 2010

JULY 19TH, 2010

Wow this week flew. We had changes last night and Elder Hilden, one of my good buddies left, it was pretty sad. It was a good week though. We challenged a bunch of people to be baptized and they all said yes. We´ll see how it goes, we have to still teach them some commandments, so hopefully it all goes well. We have a family of 4 scheduled to be baptized this Saturday so I will let you guys know how that goes on Monday. Other than that, not to much new. I am done with 5 changes it´s weird. I stayed with Elder Walker, which is awesome because we get along really well. We are having a lot of success here. We finally drank that Mountain Dew that you sent me last night. We just drank it, it was amazing.

So today we had p-day and we ran into some new members that just moved here from Ambaoto. They asked us if we could help them unload there stuff into there house and we thought it would take like 2 hours, maybe, but it took us about 5 hours. So we didn´t really have a p day and we are exhausted because we had to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs. It seems like every p day we just get more tired instead of resting.

President Sloan was sick again, so I doubt he´s going to email me back so I will just have to wait til next week or the next couple weeks. That poor guy we all thought that he was over his lung sickness and we found out this week that they had to do another surgery on his lungs. This man is seriously one of the toughest guys in the world. He´s so awesome, so strict, but I love him. And he loves us more than we can even imagine. We have been praying for him alot. I will let you know about the dentist when I find out though.

Rylee is getting baptized thats awesome. Are you doing it in Utah? Everyone is all scattered around for a week. The car seems way nice. What ever happened to the truck? Tanner still getting bigger? Man, I remember this time last year and it seems just like few weeks ago. Has Willie has asked her yet? Well everything sounds good and hopefully everything, work wise, will get better.

I went to the foot doctor like 3 weeks ago and have to go again in like a week or two. He says he has to help my nails grow in right or they can stay bad for a long time.

The packages, I will probably get in like a month or two since I am basically cut off from the whole world and mission here. But thanks mom thanks for everything. I will try to post some pictures up so you guys can see.

I put some more pictures up and I want my big picture on the top of my blog to be the one with me and the missionaries and that family. I only put like 5 up but thanks.
Oh and you guys need a family picture of everyone so I can show people my family. So take some and put them up when you can with everyone, you, dad, Tan, Rylee, Chase and willie. Put it up and I can take it off and put it on a flash.

I love you all so much. I better get going though.

Elder Evan Hamblin

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC

MTC
At the MTC

Its what we do!

First Class, long story..

Listen to evansmissions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Farewell Taco Sunday