Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SEPT 13, 2010

This week went by so fast it seemed just like the other day I was writing you. Everything is good here just working like normal, we haven´t had any baptisms for a couple weeks now it gets frustrating but thats how the work is hopefully we are going to have a few. This week we traveled a lot we had to go to Otavalo a few times and it´s like 4 hours it´s pretty annoying. We shouldn´t have to travel for at least 2 weeks so thats good. The sweatshirt at the bottom of the page it says Brendon Black Hoodie, but yeah I wanted the whiter of the two it´s like grey and white but if you can find it in the valley that would be cool remember extra large.

The football game sounds awesome. I don´t know what I want to do when I get home I want to play something but I don´t know if it will be football or basketball though. I just don´t want to give up on those things it´s a dream I have had so I might as well give it a try.

Thats cool that you get to work with people like that.

I will be sending grandpa those letters hopefully this next week.

My feet are fine, the camera is good, I will try to put some pictures up today, I haven´t been sick, everything is fine.

I talked to the orthodontist today and I have an appointment on the 27th in Quito so I´ll let you know what he says about what I am going to do. But other than that everything is good. But please get thos pictures up if you can. Thanks for everything though. I miss you guys like crazy. It has almost been 11 months, it´s wierd. I better get going, we have a family home evening. Tell everyone I said hi.

Con amor,
Elder Hamblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC

MTC
At the MTC

Its what we do!

First Class, long story..

Listen to evansmissions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Farewell Taco Sunday