Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SEPT 20, 2010

Hey! Everything is great here. Just working, we didn´t have any baptisms this week but this Saturday we are gonna have two so that should be fun. We are working with some awesome families, and almost all of our investigators have baptismal dates, it´s going way good here.
Today we went hiking in the mountains to find some waterfalls. We found 2, it was fun. I will try to put some pictures up. Nothing much to new though, sorry I am kind of being boring in the letters.

Man we got our butts kicked what happened? I am glad that I am not playing for Semore this week of practice.

About the sweatshirt, one kind of like that and make sure it fits please.

We are going to Quito this next Monday to go to the dentist so I´lñl write you from Quito and probably to tell you whats going on with that.

I can´t imagine Tanner like driving with girls in the car ha it´s funny.

How is work going with Willie is he working a lot?

I know Kellin has been emailing me a lately he gets home in like 3 weeks thats crazy. I am almost at a year thats even more crazy to me. It´s not that wierd now though being a missionary it´s just normal. it´s wierd, before I would wake up and think about where I was for a little bit and now it´s just normal. Spanish is coming along good too since my comp speaks zero spanish, absolutely zero. He tries though but it´s impossible for him. I feel like I can´t speak spanish or english very well right now it kind of doesn´t make sense, but it´s hard to talk both right now for some reason.

Thats awesome about Duskin Bolivia is a sweet place I now a lot of missionaries from there they are way cool people, I am excited for him. What else is new?
When are Willie and Kalicia going to get hitched? Does she like it in RV? Anyway, I better get going. Thanks for everything and I finally got that package. Thanks a lot mom.

Love you guys all and I´ll talk to you guys next week.

Love, Elder Hamblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC

MTC
At the MTC

Its what we do!

First Class, long story..

Listen to evansmissions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Farewell Taco Sunday