Sunday, March 28, 2010

MARCH 22, 2010

Everything is going good here. Just teaching and walking, ha I am pretty whipped out this week. I am tired but i´ll be fine. My companion and I got gym memberships at this gym and we are going to start working out at 6:00 every morning. So this morning was the first day, and the guy who owns the gym is a BOSS ha seriously killed me. He lifted with me and I have never been so tired but I feel good, it´s kind of pointless to start right now because I will leave here in like 4 weeks but hopefully it just gets me into a good habit of working out everyday. My comp ha he´s never really lifted before so he was way way tired ha.
We contacted a bunch of people this last week ha it´s pretty fun with my new companion because we just make up off the wall names and ask people if they know where they live ha and thats how we start our conversation with them. It´s tiring to contact though cause that means that your in the sun for a long time and walking a lot too. But it´s worth it to find people to teach. We have found 3 or 4 awesome families through contacting.
I got the package thanks so much. I think we are going to watch that movie with a family for family home evening tonight. The shirt is awesome too and all the fruit roll ups. And you sent another ha thanks. I appreciate all that you guys do.
Anyways I better get going.
Love you guys so much and thanks for everything.
Tell everyone that I love them. Everyone.
I gotta go bye.
Love, Elder Hamblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC

MTC
At the MTC

Its what we do!

First Class, long story..

Listen to evansmissions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Farewell Taco Sunday