Tuesday, April 13, 2010

APRIL 5th, 2010

Hey!!!
This week has been pretty boring just because we had to sit through basically 4 hours of meetings. Thursday we had Zone Conference, Friday we had Interviews with President and presentations by the assistants, and than all Saturday and Sunday was conference. I got to watch in English it was awesome though, wow. I have no doubt that those men can recieve revelation. They are so powerful when they speak.
President Sloan is doing better from his surgery too, so thats good. He´s such an awesome guy me and Elder Segura think that he´s going to be a Apostle some day.
It´s been blazzing hot this week because the winter here is ending so it´s not raining as much. Man I am sick of sweating, ha seriously! I should be out of here in a couple weeks though. So I am excited for that big time. I have lived here almost 4 months it´s weird it seems like I just got here.
Thats cool that dad got a raise man i bet those book are annoying to do everynight.
Anyway, not much to talk about because we just had a bunch of meetings this week but tell everyone that I love them and think about them always.
Especially Ry, man I miss that kid.
Love you all.
Elder Hamblin

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC

MTC
At the MTC

Its what we do!

First Class, long story..

Listen to evansmissions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Farewell Taco Sunday