Sunday, August 22, 2010

AUGUST 16, 2010

Well this week was pretty cool. We first started off going to Otavalo for Zone Conference with President Sloan it was way good. The only problem is is that we stayed up til like 2 playing uno with some of my friends from Santo Domingo that are now in Otavalo. We stayed in their house and they have a whole building to themselves. 2 missionaries and this place is so nice, ha there are 12 bedrooms 3 bathrooms 3 kitchens, it was way cool. We were pretty whipped after staying up and than starting zone conference again at 7. So we got back home from Otavalo to Tulcan at about 12 on Wednesday night and then on Friday we had 4 baptisms. I will try to put some pictures of it up it was awesome. We weren´t sure that we were going to be able to do it because the family had some problems. I don´t think I have ever been more stressed out in my life we talked to them for about 3 hours and finally at about 7:15 they said, "yeah, we want to get baptized tonight". The baptism was suppost to start at 7:00 so you can imagine the rush that we were in. It turned out being really good though we had about 60 members there to support them. I had to spend about 15 dollars to buy stuff to eat after so I was pretty broke this week but it was alright. So it was a good week until yesterday after church my comp felt horrible after lunch, so we went to a lesson and than went home and he went straight to bed. He was so so sick so I went to sleep too and than all the sudden I got sick and we both were pretty sick, my comp more than me though. We brainstormed and figured out why. It´s because we have been drinking out of the faucet here without our filters for the last week and we think that it just killed us basically. But we should be fine within the next couple of days hopefully.

How´s everything going at home? I finally got the package with the camera, thanks so much, wow I needed it. I shared a Mountain Dew with like 5 guys from my zone because they have never experienced the amazingness. They loved it. Thanks so much mom.

I talked to Pres Sloan about the teeth and he said he doesn´t recommend it, but he said that he knows of a good orthodontist so I am going to ask him for the number today and call and make an appt.

Sounds like everybody is doing way good. Man camping would be so nice.

I just passed 10 months, 2 days ago crazy huh? I am almost to the halfway point and time goes faster and faster with time. It´s kind of scary I wish that time would just slow down sometimes. I am loving it though. Yeah I need those pictures I don´t have any of you and dad to show people.
That new package sounds perfect thanks and I will talk to Willie about the Ipod for sure and it will be good music, I promise. I have too big of a conscious to listen to anything very bad. I hope grandpa starts doing better, I def will pray for him.

Well I better get going a lot of my friends wrote me and I need to write them. But thanks for everything that you guys do. I miss you all like crazy. And I will talk to you next Monday.

Love, Elder Hamblin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC

MTC
At the MTC

Its what we do!

First Class, long story..

Listen to evansmissions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Farewell Taco Sunday