Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DECEMBER 17th, 2009

I am in Santo Domingo, which is probably the poorest city in Ecuador. My companion name is Elder Caresia. He´s from Missouri and has only been out 6 weeks longer than me and we both are white that never happens so soon, so I am kind of scared for this but it will be fun. This town is west of Quito towards the ocean it´s so hot and humid and it´s way Jungley and there are like 250,000 people that live here. They all either live in the old cement houses or in stick houses. It´s so crazy. So I got to fly first class to Quito on LAN which is like way way nice. I´ll try to send some pictures. I thought Quito was poor this place makes Quito look like the US it´s so so poor and we have the worst area. It´s so poor and they don’t speak correct Spanish because they´re uneducated and neither of us knows Spanish very well so it is going to be an adventure. The members are way way nice though I love them and I´ve oñly have met like 4. I have got to go though love you guys. I will write more on Monday that’s our p day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC

MTC
At the MTC

Its what we do!

First Class, long story..

Listen to evansmissions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Farewell Taco Sunday