Tuesday, February 16, 2010

JANUARY 11th, 2010

Well everything here is good though we had our first baptism this Saturday and hopefully we will get one more before this cambio. I havegotten much better at Spanish. I need a native companion, so hopefully this next cambio, I will get one. It is alright though, haha, I have 2 years to go. It is just frustrating though.
I had to teach the gospel doctrine class this last Sunday it was way way hard, but I did it. Not much else, I mailed you guys a letter this week so you should get that in a week or 2 I got the package too but I didnt get any letters hopefully next week I will though. I get to go to Quito tomorrow so I will get to eat some fast food! Ha ha. I am so pumped for that but we have to leave the bus station here at 3 in the morning which is going to suck.
So everything is good and hopefully we can get one more baptism before this cambio but I need to head out now.
I love you guys and I pray for you always.
Elder Hamblin

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC

MTC
At the MTC

Its what we do!

First Class, long story..

Listen to evansmissions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Farewell Taco Sunday