Thursday, February 25, 2010

FEBRUARY 22nd, 2010

Hey! Everything is good. Time is flying by so quick right now. Im almost done with this cambio only one 2 weeks now, actually less.
I have inner cambios with our ZL tomorrow that should be fun and this week It´s been way way busy. We have had some awesome investigators.
Im way way tired right now, today was long. We did a zone activity and hiked up the biggest mountain in Ecuador, in the jungle. Ha, it was nuts and then we couldn´t get back down because it was too steep. It was pretty sketchy ha! but we all ended up getting down and we made it out alive. Ha! luckily. My arms and legs are pretty beat up though, but i love the feeling. It feels like I'm playing football again ha.
So yeah, we have been running around Santo Domingo pretty crazy this week trying to get everything done to have our baptisms. It should be a good end of the cambio unless everything falls through.
Not much else, I don´t have much time because we got home late, but i love all you guys.
Tell everyone that I love them and I sent dad some pictures at his weoutdoors thing and please don´t send a camera down here it´s way to risky.
Anyway, I love you all again, and got to go.
Elder Evan Hamblin
p.s. I got the package and thanks so much I love the candy ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTC

MTC
At the MTC

Its what we do!

First Class, long story..

Listen to evansmissions Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Farewell Taco Sunday